Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Career Days

We had the opportunity to speak at a few schools this winter for "Career Day"- 7th graders at Simmons Middle and 3rd-5th graders at Trace Crossings. The kids were so cute and wrote very sweet (not to mention really funny) thank you notes to us......

"Thank you for coming to career day. You were one of my first choices and I don't regret it. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur. Now I know it is a lot more work than it looks like."

"I think your career is so cool. I always thought a chef only cooked. I didn't know about the finance and stuff like that"

"I don't usually like chocolate but when I put it (brownie) in my mouth, it tasted better than heaven."

"I didn't know it took so much just to start your own business"

"You have really inspired me to be a chef! I will always keep the thought of being a chef as a career. Who knows, I might be the next Emerald! Bam!"

"I am not that great of a cook, but it (hearing about a chef) was a great experience"

"I've thought about it, and now I want to be a chef and start my own restaurant. You were the best session I had"










1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow Ash...we are such an inspiration! :)